Apply for a grant
The eligibility criteria for grants from the Fondation Richelieu-International are set out in its "Funding Policy" and include, but are not limited to, the criteria listed below.
The Fondation Richelieu-International (FRI) is sensitive to the fertile creativity and inventive spirit of the organizations it works with.
The FRI will support partners proposing projects in the following areas:
- Protecting and enhancing foraging insects
- Replacing polluting activities with green activities
- Support for the formation of environmental programs
- Protection of living environments (wetlands, undergrowth, forests, pastures, etc.)
Cleaning and restoration
- Cleaning up riverbanks, undergrowth and other polluted areas
- Wetland restoration
- Cleaning up living environments (humans, animals, etc.)
Recovery and reuse
- Recovery for use in its original form
- Recovery for other uses (artistic, utilitarian, re-fashioning, etc.)
- Restoring natural environments
- Resource development (natural, renewable, human, animal, etc.)
- Creation of animal habitats (nesting boxes, beehives, shelters)
Green energy development
- Conversion to renewable energy
- Planting (trees, shrubs, flowers, groves)
Projects can be submitted until May 6, 2023.
For information :
Chairman Fondation Richelieu-International